عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
The accounting and financial literature for the cost of equity capital is provided by several factors, including the predictability of profit, profit stability and timeliness profit. The predictability, stability and timeliness of higher profits, lower cost of equity capital is expected. Among other factors affecting the cost of equity capital is a company's life cycle. On average, companies in the early stages of the life cycle have a high growth and profitability.The purpose of this research to find the relationship between company life cycle and cost of equity in listed companies on the Tehran Stock Exchange. Three hypotheses were tested in this study and a six year study period is considered from april 2009 to the end of march 2015 and the population of this research are the companies listed in Tehran Stock Exchange and totally 112 companies were selected. This research is a systematic sampling method (filter table). Data were collected through the application of rahavard novin. To analyze the data , Eiews and Excel were used.The research results have shown that equity cost has been increased in growth stage but decreased in mature stage and there is not a significant relation between equity cost and falling stage.
16. Aharony, J., Falk. H, and Yehuda, N. (2006). Corporate Life Cycle and the Value Relevance of Cash Flow Versus Accrual Financial Information, School of Economics and Management Bolzano ,Italy ,Working Paper No. 34.
17. Anthony, J. H. and Ramesh, K.(1992). Association between Accounting Performance Measures and Stock Prices: A Test of the Life Cycle Hypothesis, Journal of Accounting and Economics, Vol.15, pp 203-27
18. Black, E.L. (1998). Life - Cycle Impacts on the Incremental Relevance of Earnings and Cash Flow Measures Journal of Financial Statement Analysis Fall, pp.40-56.
19. Baltagi. B. H.(2005)."Econometric Analysis Of Panel Data, 3rd ed" Egland: John Wiley and Sons, Ltd.
20. Dickinson, V.( 2010).Cash Flow Patterns as a Proxy for Firm Life Cycle., University of Mississippi. http://www.ssrn.com.
21. Chan, A., Lin, S. and Strong, N.(2009)."Accounting conservatism and the cost of equity capital: UK evidence". Managerial Finance, 35 (4): 325-34.Kallunki J., and H., Silvola. (2008). The Effect of Organizational Life Cycle Stage on the Use of Activity-Based Costing. Management Accounting Research19,pp 62–79.
22. Mostafa Monzur Hasan, Mahmud Hossain, Adrian (Wai-Kong) Cheung, Ahsan Habib, 2015, Corporate life cycle and cost of equity capital, Journal of Contemporary Accounting & Economics, Vol. 11, pp 46–60.