عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
Financial challenges of government in recent years are caused to decrease development budget in annual budget law in Iran thus, financing development projects are faced to serious problems. The foundation of debt market in Iranian capital market in recent years can be used for financing government, public and private companies, and banking system. On the other hand, the most important requirement for partnership of private sector in developing infrastructure projects is existence of suitable financial instruments that is designed based on financial innovation and transportation sector needs including Jualah Sukuk.
In this article, questions are answered by using analytical method: Can we design a new financial instrument based on Jualah contract and securitization concept (future cash flows of project), law and regulation of Iranian capital market & transportation sector needs designed an new financial instrument? The result show that we cn design two models of jualah sukuk by using the above concepts.
24. Craig L. Johnson, Joyce Y. Man,"Tax Increment Financing and Economic Development; Uses, Structures, and Impact", state university of New York press, 2001.
25. Dye, R. F., & Merriman, D. F. (2006). Tax Increment Financing: A Tool for Local Economic Development. Journal of Housing and Community Development, 63(3), 22.
26. Kenneth A. Kriz, “Tax Increment Financing: Its Effect on Local Government Finances,” CURA Reporter (publication of the Center for Urban and Regional Affairs), 2003.
27. McIntosh, J., Trubka, R., & Newman, P. (2015). Tax Increment Financing Framework for Integrated Transit and Urban Renewal Projects in Car Dependent Cities. Urban Policy and Research, 33(1), 37-60.
28. Murtaza Haider and Liam Donaldson (2016),Can Tax Increment Financing Support Transportation Infrastructure Investment, Institute on Municipal Finance & Governance, Munk School of Global Affairs, University of Toronto.
29. Rachel Weber and Laura Goddeeris, "Tax-Increment Financing; Process and planning issues", Lincoln Institute of Land Policy. 2007
30. Scott Lennon,"Tax Increment Financing to fund infrastructure in Australia", PricewaterhouseCoopers, 2008.
31. Zhao, Z., Das, K., & Larson, K. (2010). Tax Increment Financing as a Value Capture Strategy in Funding Transportation. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, (2187), 1-7.