عنوان مقاله [English]
Financial resources of Mutual Funds have a very significant impact on the depth of the capital market and The behavior that the mutual fund managers shows at the time of the purchase and sale of the asset can play a very important role in the capital market.
Accordingly, And with regard to the impact of the asset structure on absorption and The withdrawal of resources of mutual Funds, In this essay we study The effect of the structure and liquidity of assets in net cash flows of Mutual Fund.
For this purpose, We have chosen 111 cases from 143 Mutual Funds that provided required information for this study. Based on the results of this study, liquidity is affective on net cash flow in the mutual fund. Furthermore Determined that the Past performance of the mutual Fund in High liquidity conditions, exacerbated this Relation. Moreover determined that Market conditions can exacerbate the effect of low liquidity on outflow.
10. Lobão, J., & Serra, A. P. (2007). Herding Behavior: Evidence from Portuguese Mutual Funds. Diversification and Portfolio Management of Mutual Funds, 167-197. doi:10.1057/9780230626508_8
11. Nofsinger, R." Tests Of Herding And Positive Feedback Trading Strategies By Institutions And Individuals", working paper, Washington State University
12. Wang, N., Sen-Sung, C., Hsu, Y. & Huang, S. (2016).a seemingly unrelated regression analysis on the trading behavior of mutual fund investors, Journal of Economic and Social Development,3(2):70-77.
13. Wang, N., Huang, C., Hsu, Y. & Huang, S. (2015). Using Stepwise Reality Check to Analyze Open-end Fund Investors’ Herding Redemption in Taiwan, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,5(1): 260-272
14. Lin, C.& Wang, N. Lee, Y. (2014). Open-end Fund Characteristics and Investors’ Herding Redemption in Taiwan. International Journal of Conceptions on Management and Social Sciences,2(2): 2357 – 2787.