عنوان مقاله [English]
In the legal system of Iran, the the investment bank is one of the financial institutions within the meaning of Article 21.1 of the Market Law, which provides a variety of financial services in the capital market. It is the most complete form of financial institution, that is, it is able to provide a total of services. Provide other financial institutions According to Article 28, the law of its activities is under the supervision of the organization, and public associations, managers, inspector-auditor and specialized committees of the company are required to observe and enforce the laws and regulations.
After obtaining a license to establish and issue a license, the investment bank starts its legal life according to the laws and regulations and is governed by the Statute of the Securities and Exchange Organization, which is managed by the company as a joint stock company or a public company. Therefore, the system A review of business-to-business inspections was carried out in accordance with the general rules of commercial companies contained in the Commercial Code, the amending bill and other laws and regulations related to capital market law.
16. Geisst, Charles (2006) , Encyclopedia of American Business
17. Morrison, Allan; and William j. Wilhelm (2007), "Investment Banking: Past, Present and, and future, Journal of Applied Coroporate Finance. Volume 19 Number 1. A Morgan Publication . Winter 2007
18. Morse, Geoffery; Charlesworth & Morse (1996): Company Law, 15th ed., Sweet & Maxwell
19. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION, 2015, SECURITIES ACT OF 1933 Release No. 9938 / September 30, 2015 SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934 Release No. 76035 / September 30, 2015 ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEEDING File No. 3-16872
20. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION, 2019, INVESTMENT ADVISERS ACT OF 1940 Release No. 5197 /March 11, 2019 ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEEDING File No. 3-19100
21. U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, 2013; Regulation of Investment Advisers by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission March 2013 Staff of the Investment Adviser Regulation Office Division of Investment Management U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission